WAVE SEVEN - TECH UPGRADE
Cell Phones and other wireless communications work by producing invisible waves of energy. When these waves collide with the waves of energy that are your body (yes, you are just a series of waves) it can be a challenge to enter and remain in the wave state. More and more real research is coming out to this effect. I know, “everything is bad for you”. It is not about eliminating these things from your life completely it is about making a few small changes to make them less damaging to your body, because they ARE having an impact whether you are aware of it or not. If you want to go "off the grid” you might be able to escape these things, but if not, here are a few things you can do:
1. Keep your cell phone off your body. Even keeping it a few feet away is better than on and in your pocket.
2. Keep your phone on airplane mode when you don’t need it. This is my preferred method. I turn on periodically to check what I need.
3. Don't keep your cell next to your head when sleeping and/or keep it on airplane mode. Your alarm will still work in airplane mode.
4. Don’t hold your cell phone directly to your head.
5. Unplug your wireless router at night and don't keep it in your bedroom. If you live in an apartment building you are in a tough situation since your neighbor might have their wifi on, but anything you can do to reduce is beneficial.
6. Make sure you touch the earth regularly and/or get out in nature. Grounding can help your body deal with this exposure better.
7. Consider investing in a device for your phone which dampens the impact of the signal. There is technology designed by NIKOLA TESLA which can help in this regard. In addition, there are products sold by the AIRES TECHNOLOGIES which you should consider investing in.
8. Don't keep your laptop on your lap.
There is more I can say but this is a good start. Enjoy that technology but use protection.