WAVE THIRTEEN - WHAT TO EAT
You should ask yourself three questions when deciding what foods will help you enter the wave state.
1. Is the food nutrient dense? Does it contain a high level of vitamins and minerals.
2. Is this food easily digested? Will it cause any digestive discomfort or damage and are the nutrients in an absorbable form.
3. Will the food have a positive impact on my hormonal system? Will the food cause any hormonal or metabolic imbalances.
If the answer is Yes, to all three you are in good shape. The less YES answers you get the more you should limit your consumption of that food. Let me give you one example.
Should I Eat Nuts?
1. YES, they are nutrient dense.
2. NO, they are not easily digested and so you do not have access to a variety of the nutrients, they can also deplete mineral levels in your body. Sprouting helps some of these issues.
3. NO, the type of fat (PUFA) in most nuts can have a hormonal impact.
Conclusion - Eat nuts in moderation, sprouted when possible and emphasize lower PUFA nuts (i.e. cashews).
If this sounds complicated to you, then just listen to your body. if you feel worse after eating a food or a meal you probably shouldn't be eating it.
"You should ask yourself three questions when deciding what to put in your body or you could just listen to your body."